Simple resource planning with Calendar for Confluence Cloud - Capture your team’s Jira task duration at a glance
Plan projects in Confluence Cloud?
Need to track team load right from the page?
Embed Calendar for Confluence, configure Start and End dates to see Jira issues as events, and enhance resource management.
Embedded into a Confluence page, Calendar for Confluence Cloud displays Jira issues as calendar events and their duration across the timeline.
Choose the project you want to track, select what Jira time fields (including custom fields) to set as Start and End Dates, and easily keep track of your team’s workload from Confluence Cloud.
The app offers four custom calendar views: Month, Week, Day, and Agenda – which let you always stay on top of your current project schedules for more intuitive resource management.
How to install
- Follow the link to get access and install Calendar for Confluence, click 'Get App';
- At the moment it's the only way to install Forge apps that must run on Jira and Confluence at the same time.
You have to be site-admin on given instance..
- Choose the environment where the app will be installed;
- Click 'Install'.
- Navigate to Confluence Cloud. Create a new page. Add Calendar for Confluence as a new macro (before allowing access Calendar for Confluence will be unavailable).
- Publish the page.
- Allow the app to Access Jira issues in next way:
Press “Allow access“ → you’ll be redirected to access page.
Press “Accept“ button → you’ll be redirected back to Confluence page.
Calendar will be available.