- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Time Reports for Remote Jira enables you to track all work hours logged by members of your team in several Jira instances and projects, irrespective of tier and hosting type.
The app is free and works as extension for WatchTower - One board for multiple Jiras.
In order to configure reports with Time Reports for Remote Jira you need to have the following permission for Cloud sources:
- Permissions required: Browse users and groups global permission. Anonymous calls or calls by users without the required permission return empty search results.
- Install Time Report for Remote Jira inside the base WatchTower app;
- Configure Jira instances as sources to pull data from. You can add as may sources as you need;
- Create WatchTower Board to consolidate all issues from multiple Jira instances on one board;
- Go to Report tab and choose Lead Source to link users by their usernames in different instances;
- Add User Bindings and map users by their usernames in different instances. Add as many users as you need;
Note for Cloud-based Jira sources:
- If you
users in a
- have permission to browse
- Cloud instance users, you
- see a drop-down menu with usernames;
- If you don't have this permission, you need a separate API token for every user you need to map;
- In both cases, if Tempo addon is installed on the Source, a Tempo token is required in order to pull work logs from the instance.
- Go to Board and click Time Report button to build an aggregated report of all work logged by chosen users in all configured Jira instances.
Types of Report Views
With Time Reports for Remote Jira, you can generate two types of reports:
- User by Day - A grid view of worklogs by user, source and project for a chosen period of time, broken down by day;
- Issues by Source - A worklog report, sorted out by issues, projects and users.
On this page:
|Content by Label|