This document lists all the information that needs to be collected, questions asked, and actions taken to complete a successful Atlassian Jira migration.
- List Rozdoum your Company's Team and responsibilities >
- List Client team and responsibilities >
- Is RZ your Confluence set up for access by the client?
- Has a client Migration Estimates and Delivery Progress page been created?
- Have all tasks been estimated?
- Who will update the Migration Estimates and Delivery Progress page and how often will it be updated?
- Are the applications integrated with third-party applications? > List.
- Do the applications have custom code that may break on migration?
- Is there any other customization that may break on migration?
- Is an upgrade required to align versions?
- If an upgrade is completed, what can or will break?
- Third-party integrations
- Custom coding
- Other Customisation
- List addons on receiving instance.
- List addons on migrating instance.
- Which addons are missing on the receiving instance?
- Are there addons that cannot be upgraded (no updated version)
- List addons that must be migrated.
- List addons that will not be migrated.
- Are there addons that may not work on the receiving instance?
- List the licences licenses on the receiving instance including addons.
- List the licences licenses on the migrating instance including addons.
- List the licences licenses that can be used from the migrating instance.
- List any new licences licenses that are required on the receiving server.