- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Trello Board Inside Jira enhances your team's collaboration between Trello and Jira - the app allows you to add multiple Trello boards, alongside your local Jira instance, as sources to track, view, comment, and transition Trello cards from your Jira instance.
- Install Trello Board Inside Jira app to your Jira Cloud instance from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Configure your local Jira instance and multiple remote Trello boards as sources to pull data from. Input API token and API key to establish connection. Choose a board to gather cards from. You can add as many Trello sources as you need and one (your current) Jira instance.
- Organize your Trello cards along with Jira issues on a single board. Make "lists" from Trello act as "statuses" in Jira, and map them to columns on the board;
- View and transition Trello cards from your Jira board, the changes will be dynamically made in Trello;
- Add comments to "issue" in Jira and they automatically appear in Trello card.
- Share your integrated cross-Jira-and-Trello board with your teammates.
In order to use sharing, Jira admin needs to enable sharing for particular User or User Groups. Jira administrator can do that on the app configuration page in the Settings section of Jira.
1 - Navigate to Trello Board Inside Jira Configuration screen. Tab Sharing;
2 - Select User/Group from the list of available and press "Share" to add User/Group;
3 - For each added User/Group, you need to configure access level.
Note: You can configure only "View" access level for Trello cards and either "View" or "Edit" permission level for Jira issues.
- "View" - the board is shared under permissions of board admin. In this mode, a user can see the board, all tickets, their statuses, but cannot execute any actions on behalf of board admin. It is the responsibility of the board admin to allow the user to see data under the admin's permissions.
- "Edit" - to access the source, the user needs to provide his own credentials to the remote source. In this mode, the user is allowed to make actions, e.g. transition, comment, add worklogs to Jira issues on the current instance. All activities are reported under shared user rights. 'Edit' mode is available only for the Jira source.
To Remove User/Group from shared users - use "Delete" button.
- Edit Jira issues directly form Trello Board Inside Jira in Issue Detail View.
- Fix Version
- Due Date
On this page:
|Content by Label|