- Follow the link to get access and install Calendar for Confluence, click 'Get App';
- At the moment it's the only way to install Forge apps that must run on Jira and Confluence at the same time.
You have to be site-admin on given instance..
- Choose the environment where the app will be installed;
- Click 'Install'.
- Navigate to Confluence Cloud. Create a new page. Add Add Calendar for Confluence as a new macro . And (before allowing access Calendar for Confluence will be unavailable).
- Publish the page.
- Allow the app to Access Jira issues in next way:
Press “Allow access“ → you’ll be redirected to access page.
Press “Accept“ button → you’ll be redirected back to Confluence page.
Calendar will be available.